- More natural toned make up
- No bright blusher
- No bright lip stick. I tended to used Vaseline on my lips
- I would draw attention to my upper face by using eye shadow and mascara
- For my long face shape, I found wearing my hair down diverted some attention from my face and
- I did not wear high neck lines or turtle neck tops. I found this to better proportion my face and ensure
- that the braces did not look so striking
- Do not have coloured elastics for the brace work. Keep to clear elastics
If you would like to be kept informed about the latest work I am undertaking and want to receive more content from the Jaw & Face charity project, you can subscribe for FREE on the link below.
Additional to this, if you have not already, please join me on my Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and google+ accounts. Stay tuned for more useful booklets and YouTube videos coming soon.