Monday 7 January 2013

A Quick Notice After Plate Removal Surgery



Hi Everybody

I am back! After a few weeks recovering from plate removal surgery and celebrating Christmas, I am back to continue with the blog and other online related help and advice. First of all, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year. I also hope you are all safe and well. I will be writing in the next couple of days and posting up some new material for you all. But for the time being I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has sent me get well wishes, luck, love, gifts and flowers.  I really appreciate all the support you have given me during my recovery. For those of you still on a liquid or soft food diet, I know Christmas was as frustrating as mine. But just think, we can have a double Christmas this December to make up for it. Stay strong and I will speak to you all soon.

Best Wishes

From the still puffy faced Steffie.

xx




Available now




To find out more click on the link below:


If you would like to be kept informed about the latest work I am undertaking and want to receive more content from the Jaw & Face charity project, you can subscribe for FREE on the link below. 

You can now continue the chat and speak with other patients on my new closed Facebook group:


Looking forward to connecting with you soon!

Lots of love always,

Steffie


x.x.x

1 comment:

  1. Hi! one question thats not on your list: how log a wait was there between your surgical consultation and the actual operation? Im in the process of having my underbite fixed and - after a yr of braces - im having my pre op consult soon but my dentist has been super vague as to how much of a time lag is involved.

    ReplyDelete