- Heavy, aching, stabbing and burning facial pain
- Pain is continuous and periods of remission are rare
- Consistent migraine like headaches
- Intense pain over one or all of the three trigeminal branches
- Pain in the teeth, ears, sinuses, cheeks, forehead, upper and lower jaws
- Pain in the scalp and/or behind the eyes
- Pain made worse by the cold, talking, chewing or smiling
If you would like to be kept informed about the latest work I am undertaking and want to receive more content from the Jaw & Face charity project, you can subscribe for FREE on the link below.
Additional to this, if you have not already, please join me on my Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and google+ accounts. Stay tuned for more useful booklets and YouTube videos coming soon.